[AT] storing outside

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 04:40:13 PDT 2016

Shipping containers are an interesting option.  We use several of them at
work, because our building is not large, expansion is expensive and
difficult given our lot configuration, BUT we're lucky to own a pretty
decent sized parking lot.

This link shows what you can get for 20' containers in my area (Rhode
Island, and this would be typical for the northeast in general I believe).
A ratty as-is container is priced just over $2K and the nicer "refurbished"
ones whatever that means run $3.5-4K

http://outbackstoragecontainers.com/20-foot-shipping-containers-for-sale

SO