[AT] right turn while baling

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Aug 21 05:45:01 PDT 2016

I do have the hitch length set by the book. I may be able to lower the
center bearing support (or whatever you call it)--need to check that as
well. We used to run our 3XX series with the hitch slid out 1 more hole,
I may give that a try to see if it helps.
  I will admit the one field that gives the most trouble was formerly
cow pasture and therefore was never baled. Its got every obstacle you
can imagine, a BIG tree, a pond, a creek, a shed, a barn, one really
steep hill, a steep dam on the pond, and a couple rocks to watch
for---But it makes really good hay!

John