[AT] right turn while baling

cecil bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Aug 20 08:28:51 PDT 2016

  I have the same problem with my round baler.  it had the cv joint
shaft replaced with a conventional u joint.  I usually get the corner
rows, then the outside rows, then if there is rows in strips I get every
3 or 4th one.  Since I have a pull type swather and my neck is really
bad, I just go around the field.  so i get the turn rows first then just
go areound the field.

Cecil in oKla