[AT] off topic , really confused

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Aug 13 06:46:41 PDT 2016

I did not advocate straying from your values.  I'm just saying the battle for hearts and minds (I assume that's the battle everyone is waging?   Or is everyone screaming into the wind?)begins with leadership.   Leadership begins with not sounding like old farts(again not excluding myself sometimes) and treating  young people with respect and investing time and money in them.

The only reason I bring this up because our community and this list can't keep anyone under 40 and we need to show some wisdom and discretion as to how we impart these values.

Spencer Yost