[AT] Old combine parts needed

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at myfairpoint.net
Fri Aug 12 12:20:53 PDT 2016

Greg, you might try farmchains.com.  They have a lot of the old style chains
listed.  As Cecil said, you will probably have to make up what you want from
stock lengths, maybe even to the extent of welding  in your own paddles.

I have bought "pintle chain" from my local bearing supply house when I
needed a new drag chain for a salt spreader.  They listed the chain I
needed, I bought flat stock for the crossbars and made them up in one long
evening session with the welder, for about 50% of the price from the maker
of the spreader.