[AT] Was angle grinders, Now, Knives

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Wed Aug 10 17:18:51 PDT 2016

The best daily carry I’ve ever come across is a Kershaw 1830. (See: https://smile.amazon.com/Kershaw-1830-Sweet-Pocket-Knife/dp/B00172A3DE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470873626&sr=8-1&keywords=kershaw+1830 <https://smile.amazon.com/Kershaw-1830-Sweet-Pocket-Knife/dp/B00172A3DE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470873626&sr=8-1&keywords=kershaw+1830>) For under 20 bucks it’s almost a throw away tool. The only reason I’m on my 2nd one (in about 20 years) is that I forgot it was in my pocket one time when I was going through security at an airport. My Sunday go to church knife is a William Henry (See: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=William+Henry+knifes <https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=William+Henry+knifes>) that my wife bought me as an anniversary <https://www.google.com/search?q=anniversary&espv=2&biw=1382&bih=890&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiF-tCjirjOAhUCLSYKHSW9CssQsAQIJQ> present several years ago. Don’t think I’ve ever cut anything with it and hate to even carry it in my pocket—but it sure is pretty!
	Dave
PS, Interesting article on various types of lockbacks!