[AT] off topic some Angle Grinders

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Aug 9 05:44:14 PDT 2016

Ever since that incident with the 5 gal bucket top, I started carrying a
lockback.  My EDC is a Spyderco Harpy fully serrated.   I have to cut a
lot of net wrap off of bales and sometimes out of the baler.  I also
carry a Hoffman richter ??? lockback from Survival Life, because it is
stainless cheap, good, and a lockback.  For $9.95 inc shipping it can't
be beat.   Sometimes when working on equipment I keep my cheap S&W
lockback with the tanto blade at hand.  That tano blade works good for
scraping crud to find numbers and bolt heads.... My Harpy is never used
on anything metal.  I have lost a couple of them, and fond one buried in
the tractor after 2 years.  at $90 each I cry when one is lost.  I never
had to use it except for a tool, but it sure frightens the
"progressives" when I pull it out to open a box or bag!!!

Cecil inOKla