[AT] Garden question

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:47:51 PDT 2016

Hi Charlie:

I thought the link posted by tmehrkam did a good job describing the
breakdown products.   I guess the phosphate might attract some attention.
I know phosphorus is a fertilizer (N, P, K) but I also know there's such a
thing as too much.

As for meat, we get all of our beef and pork from a small farm about 5
minutes from the house, all of our poultry from a slightly larger farm
about 10 minutes from the house (that one is a CSA we participate in every
year).  Admittedly been doing it this way for only about 5-ish years.
Prior to that, grocery shopping at the better supermarkets for example
Whole Foods.  Prior to that (going back a ways now) I did in fact consume
my fair share of meat fed on industrial agricultural products (corn and soy)

SO