[AT] semi tractor related POLE SAW

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Aug 1 09:38:48 PDT 2016

Thanks Mark,  That is the problem really.
Around here it's an honest, reliable and timely small engine mechanic.
There are some here that do good work.....eventually.
But after a few weeks or months of waiting and getting over the shock
of their bill you realize you'd have been better off to throw the old one
away
and buy a new one.  I tend to work on my own stuff for anything other than
major problems, however I must confess that my tolerance for working on
small engines is fading along with my eyesight.

Charlie