[AT] cutting hay

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Aug 29 20:14:21 PDT 2016

Herb/Cecil,

Cameras were considered a luxury. I somehow still have an original black
Kodak Brownie camera that has to be from the late 40's early 50;s.  I don't
recall the camera's themselves as being that expensive but the film and
developing of the film was really, really expensive. Color photographs were
considered quite the thing. The developed pictures did not age well. I have
a ton of color Kodak Slides I need to convert to digital media ASAP before
they deteriorate if they haven't already.  Need a Round Tuit badly..

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290

It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.