[AT] Mother Nature had a fit.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Aug 27 16:41:31 PDT 2016

The weather in this area of Oklahoma is just so d@##$ed extreme! A
wooden framed barn  structure has a life of about 15 years. That was a
Morton Bldg.   They are designed with a 20lb combined wind and snow
load.   I will probably reset it, but I doubt that it will be facing the
South.   We have high East winds, but we have never lost a building
facing the East.  Nor have we lost one that has doors no matter what
direction it is facing.  It took 2 weeks for me to get that building
moved in from 1/2 mile away. Now another 2 weeks to get it reset and a3
or 4 days to move stuff out of other bldgs and the baler and a crank
grinder in another shed.

Cecil in OKla