[AT] OT some Question for computer guru...

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Aug 26 15:29:55 PDT 2016

I got a new compute today to replace the one that was hijacked. The
ransom was around $2500 in Bitcoin, and the way I understood Bitcoin,
they were not to be trusted either.   My old computer is with an expert
who will get it fixed if at all possible.
In the meantime, my K350 logitech wireless keyboard and M510 wireless
mouse were hooked up and software loaded if necessary.
the problem is this.
The @ key is supposed to be shift 2, and it is shift ",  The " is
supposed to be at shift ' and is at shift 2

So far this is the only problem.   But it is irritating when trying to
type email addresses.
Can anyone help.
Cecil in oKla