[AT] storing outside

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Tue Aug 23 07:55:40 PDT 2016

WOOPS!
Don't know what happened in my below 10:39 email asking about John Hall's
grain header.  Somehow it included a sentence about Gilmer County from an
earlier email telling someone about our going forty miles north to a canning
facility in Ellijay, GA operated jointly by State of GA and County of Gilmer
for educational benefit of area residents; we had used these facilities for
canning 100 lbs of chemically free tomatoes making 19 quarts of delicious,
nutritious, no unknown additives, juice. Herb(GA)