[AT] storing outside

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Mon Aug 22 14:25:18 PDT 2016

Henry Miller wrote:
> I've been looking at a fabric building for this. They are cheap, and get
> things out of the elements. My research suggests that the fabric will
> last about as long as the manufacturer claims and then you replace it.
> Get a repair kit as you will tear it...
>
> I've never talked to anyone who actually had one though and so I'm not
> sure if I'm missing anything on what seems to be a cheap shed. That has
> held me back.

I have had a tarp building up for almost 15 years. This year it has
finally started to rip BUT it wasn't due to the material, it got hit by
flying debris.
Mine is a Clear Span from FarmTek. Have no qualms about recommending
them. I replaced the "door" once due to being stupid while backing a
tractor in, caught the top edge of the cab and didn't notice till the
building started to shake!!! Even then it only tore a hole about a foot
long in the material.

http://www.farmtek.com/farm/supplies/cat1;;ft_fabric_buildings.html

--
Steve W.