[AT] storing outside

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Mon Aug 22 03:56:05 PDT 2016

I've been looking at a fabric building for this. They are cheap, and get
things out of the elements. My research suggests that the fabric will
last about as long as the manufacturer claims and then you replace it.
Get a repair kit as you will tear it...

I've never talked to anyone who actually had one though and so I'm not
sure if I'm missing anything on what seems to be a cheap shed. That has
held me back.

--
  Henry Miller
  hank at millerfarm.com