[AT] right turn while baling

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Aug 21 19:42:58 PDT 2016

Not really any larger tractor than anyone else would use I suppose.
Maybe just consider what will happen if you start to slide and plan your
direction accordingly. I was riding the wagon behind the baler once on
an outside round of a wheat field. Field was triangle shaped. We were
headed down hill and making a hard right--the wagon had other ideas and
began to push the baler sideways. Needless to say dad forgot all about
feeding the baler and hit the throttle to make as fast and wide of a
turn as possible. We never go back in that field to bale straw where we
don't think about that incident 20 years ago.

John