[AT] Ransom emails

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Sat Aug 20 00:38:39 PDT 2016

Cecil,

Ouch! Wish you the best of luck with this. Received an email with an "invoice" pdf like that a day or two ago and was sorely tempted to click but luckily resisted as I did not recognize the sender. After clicking to examine sender's address, found it was a DONOTREPLY something.au (from Australia). Could have been the same (or similar) nightmare package you describe.

Chuck Bealke
Dallas