[AT] Good experience

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Aug 15 19:37:17 PDT 2016

It sure is.  I had a very good experience with Messicks last year and I
posted it to the group. They really went above what was necessary to
make the part good. I ended up with the head for my NH TS110 for free,
just had to pay for the head work.  Messicks refunded the purchase price
and the shipping.  I ended up costing about $300 for the head work, and
I found a very good industrial engine machine shop.
Cecil in OKla