[AT] Good experience

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Aug 15 09:51:28 PDT 2016

I know one of the things all of us are trying to do,is to find decent old used implements to use with our antique tractors. Problem is, so many of them were so poorly made very few of them survive, and the ones that do survive seem to have a dearth of parts.

I just wanted to let you all know that I have a hay elevator from My-D Han-D. It is a 1980s vintage, so not truly antique but I use it with my antique hay making equipment. I called them today for some parts. Not only was the guy knowledgeable he was also very helpful in discussing the likely failure scenarios that necessitated the parts. The parts were in stock, reasonably priced and shipped the same day(today).

You can't beat any of that!

Spencer Yost