[AT] Mouse Condo

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sun Aug 14 09:50:29 PDT 2016

Len, John and Charlie bring up a a good point about trying to contain
the dust. Mice nests are filled with all kinds of nasty that you want to
keep out of your lungs. I would buy one of those disposable N95 dust
masks, and saturate everything with a bleach and water solution to kill
the viruses.

Mike M