[AT] off topic , really confused

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Aug 13 06:17:53 PDT 2016

Dean:
I learned that as a member of the "OLD SCHOOL", and as such, I will not
enroll in the "new school".   I still do business with my clients on a
handshake.  I have a good friend who is  a contractor with his 4 sons.
We do dam and reservoir construction.  He & I decided a long time ago if
we needed a written contract, we did not need those clients.    We do
quite well.
Cecil in OKla