[AT] AGCON supply Antique tractor parts.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Aug 8 18:25:54 PDT 2016

Just a follow up note about this company.   I received my clutch discs
in the mail this afternoon. The mailing label stated on the front it was
a 2day priority mail, mailed on Aug 1, 2016.  It appears that the
mailing label was printed out on Aug1, but the package was not delivered
to the Post office until August 5.
Beware if you use this company and need your parts quickly...
I ordered another set from Quality Farm Supply today.  they are supposed
to be here tomorrow...

Cecil in OKla