[AT] off topic some Angle Grinders

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Aug 7 11:20:24 PDT 2016

I got a similar cut right across the knuckle of my left thumb
at an angle towards the nail while trying out a new pistol.
Didn't get my two handed grip right and got a terrible slide bite.
It bled pretty bad and was tough to bandage up but it healed ok
and save for a small dent in the top of my thumb you can't tell it
happened now.  I can feel it a bit but it's not visible to others.

Charlie