[AT] off topic some Angle Grinders

Don don.bowen at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 7 09:59:35 PDT 2016

Not an angle grinder safety story.  I was living in a suburban housing
development in Southern California at the time.  One filled with pig
snout houses, that is rows of houses with about the only thing showing
to the front were two or three garage doors.  Houses with cars in the
driveways because the garages were full of stuff. Houses with no
workshops in these three car garages.

I was doing a little work on something using an angle grinder and
throwing a stream of sparks out on the concrete driveway.  Suddenly a
fire truck pulled up.  Seems someone saw the sparks and called in a
fire.  They looked over what I was doing then left.  I now live in the
middle of Forty Acres where no one can see me or what I am doing in my shop.

--
Don Bowen       --AD0NB--