[AT] off topic some Angle Grinders

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 09:05:19 PDT 2016

Good points all around. I got tangled up in a milling machine bit myself
about 2 years back (my error) and I wonder what kinds of safety glasses are
out there. I have the age-afflicted eyes (glasses wearer) and would like
something a bit better than the cheapo, scratch-easy safety glasses. And
the thought of carbon-fiber in the shoes sounds intriguing... lord knows
the steel toed ones I have could be used by the mafia for permanently
anchoring someone. :)

So recommendations are welcome... what works for you and where can they be
obtained?

Thanks

Ken in AZ