[AT] DDT

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Aug 4 20:50:49 PDT 2016

I normally don't wade into this kind of stuff, but while the bird link is well established  no one  suggests cancer and the CDC official stance has always been that it doesn't cause cancer.  I am a little mystified why so many of you claim scientists assert there is a link.  A straw man argument?  There are hormone related affects but they to be non-lethal.

The hormone affect must be why we are not talking antique tractors.  Back to tractors before we lose all the subscribers who mistake this for the [bash-science] list

Spencer Yost

Spencer Yost