[AT] Garden question

Ronald Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Thu Aug 4 15:15:15 PDT 2016

Everyone has had trouble with this knothead since he was born. And I am
not kidding!  I figured someone would have killed him by now, but no
such luck.

All I need to do is outlive him and I will win.  The regulators know all
about him.  But he is a "farmer" and as such can play dumb and since he
is not applying chemicals commercially, no license or insurance is
required.  Therefore no regulation.  And he knows it.  But that only got
him off the hook for drifting on my property for several years with his
farming activities.  He claims now he is just being neighborly.  And he
is.  Just not exactly the neighbor you would want.  But, it is,in fact,
his hired help that is spraying my stuff.  He just looks at me and says
he told them not to but they must have misunderstood.  You all know the
type.  Big time operator.  Everything makes him money.  He is never at
fault for anything.  Has had 4 wives and got a farm from each of them.
His son is carrying on the family tradition, too.

Time to change the subject to DDT.

Ron Cook, Salix, IA