[AT] Garden question

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Thu Aug 4 10:36:09 PDT 2016

Charlie,
     He is not being careless.  He is spraying intentionally, thinking
he is doing me a favor.  I have had many talks with him, but the next
thing you  know, it happens again.
He always claims it is a new guy and he is only following directions.
Spray all approaches and around all buildings.  Stupid hired help he
gets does not know they are not spraying his rented ground but are
spraying mine.  By the time I find out, it is too late.
Ron Cook, Salix, IA