[AT] Garden question

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 06:46:55 PDT 2016

That's a far better resource.  The author's credentials are pretty clear,
and it is extensively referenced.  If I was to nitpick I'd fault it for the
C of the CRAAP test which is Currency.  This was most recently updated in
1998 and originally published earlier than that.  There has been a ton of
work studying glyphosate in the last 18 years.

SO