[AT] Garden question

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 4 04:05:48 PDT 2016

Ivan the vinegar is a good tip, thanks but glyphosate (Round Up)
gets a bad rap in the media.  The stuff breaks down to nitrogen and
carbon dioxide in a relatively short time and is harmless to humans
and animals.

I know someone will argue so instead of arguing with me read this
article prepared from research by Cornell University.
http://www.ehow.com/how-does_5436386_long-roundup-stay-soil.html

Charlie