[AT] Garden question

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 4 03:47:12 PDT 2016

I haven't seen one used since round up ready seed came out
but before that there was actually a multi-row boom rig
that had wick along it's length.  The wick was wet with roundup
and the boom traveled over the field at a height that allowed
it to drag in the tops of the weeds but above the crop (primarily
soy beans).  I never used one but it appeared to work well.

Charlie