[AT] [BEWARE-SUSPECTED SPAM] Garden question

Easley, Greg A. EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Wed Aug 3 12:36:54 PDT 2016

I'm one of those that doesn't want any of that monsanto poison anywhere near where I'm growing my food.
Instead of spraying, I use woven polypropylene weed cloth to keep the weeds down.
Weeds simply will not grow through, and it last several years.  Till, put the cloth down, leave it down until it's ragged out, repeat.
It's not the solution for all situations, but the older I get the more ways I find to use the stuff.

Greg