[AT] Garden question

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Wed Aug 3 13:36:20 PDT 2016

Have you ever thought of using Preen? I don’t know how large your gardem is, but I would think there is a generic that is not as expensive as is the brand name. You can sprinkel it directly on any plants (eg tomatoes or peppers). I also use it on rows of seeds after they have put out their regular leaves, or after I cultivate the first time.
	Dave