[AT] Garden question

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Wed Aug 3 11:37:00 PDT 2016

My garden is where the old cattle yard was. Things grow great and the
soil is easy to work; I use my farmall cub to work and cultivate the
garden, however, once things get a little big weeds take over. My back
won't allow much hand weeding and weeds get a couple of feet high in a
short time. I have seen, at least in Agri-Supply,  a stick like thing
with a 6 inch rope wick thing on the bottom and you put round-up in it
and swipe the weeds and it is supposed to kill them and not your plants.
Anyone ever used them and do they work or is it just more money down the
drain.
          Greg Hass