[AT] Battery Charger recommendations

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:22:25 PDT 2016

The little Schumaker smartchargers will not do anything on a dead battery.
The tiny ones that are the size of KJV Bible nor the flat ones will even
attempt to charge a flat battery in my experience, and i just threw away a
briefcase sized one a couple weeks ago and have another Bible sized one I
don't even bring out any more.

I wish they still made "dumb" chargers that put out about 13-14 volts at 10
amps for as long as you set the timer.

In my experience of late- the heavier the charger, the best use you will
get from it. I have thrown away three in the last month.

Warren