[AT] Battery Charger recommendations

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Tue Apr 26 21:04:11 PDT 2016

I would be curious to know what percentage of the average households
electric bill comes from lighting. It seems no matter what I do, I can't
get my electric bill below $200. Granted I keep a lot of things warm in
the winter, keeping 100 gallons of water at 45 degrees is not cheap,
neither is running our electric dryer when my daughter comes home from
school. We have 2 chest freezers and two dehumidifiers that run 24/7. I
suspect lighting is going to fall pretty low on my power consumption list.

Mike M