[AT] Battery Charger recommendations

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Apr 26 20:02:32 PDT 2016

Steve,

No, I did not know that.  The Sears Die Hard Battery Chargers have features
and specs which are quite different than any Schumacher Charger being sold
today.  Sears does sell Schumacher branded chargers as well.  Are you 100%
confident the Sears Diehard chargers are made by Schumacher?  I have not
found any Schumacher charger that has the same  features and specs that the
Sears Die Hard Gold has. And the sears warranty is 3 years where Schumacher
is  2 years.   I have received one good reference on the Sears Diehard
chargers and another good reference for a Schumacher SE 4022.  But all other
Schumacher's I have received some really bad references on.  I'm a bit
stunned.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290

It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.