[AT] Tesla Factory (OT)

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Mon Apr 25 09:47:56 PDT 2016

If you mostly make cross country trips the inconvenience is not worth it. Is mostly you drive to and from work, for your one road trip a year it might not be too bad. Or just rent a car for those trips.

Your doctor really wants you to get up and walk around more often. If they had enough recharging stations that half the range was still doable, stopping at each one for a 15 minute charge is a good idea for your health.