[AT] Battery Charger recommendations

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Apr 25 08:16:29 PDT 2016

I don't know about their electrics although I think I have a cheap drill
motor or two
and maybe a couple of side grinders from their that I bought to use on a job
site,
however, the 6.5 HP, honda knockoff, horizontal shaft engine that I bought
from them
to put on my garden tiller is flawless after three seasons and at the sale
price I paid,
(about $80.00 out the door) it was less than half of the price of the gas
tank I needed
to repair the 20 year old 5 hp B&S that came on the tiller.

Charlie