[AT] Battery Charger recommendations

Dick Day dickday0 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 13:10:20 PDT 2016

In the mid-90's I bought a Schumacher  SE-4020. It does both 6 and 12. The
only thing I have had to replace is the timer.  Apparently it was a common
failure and there are replacements available from multiple sources.  It's
on wheels but the guts are in the top of it,I guess the tall cabinet is
just to raise the controls off the ground.

It's worked great.