[AT] New Baler

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Apr 23 17:27:27 PDT 2016

You may try here farmmanualsfast.com   I needed a corn planter manual
and was able to get one from them, not too expensive.

There was a ragged, as in never seen a shed New Holland rake that needed
a tire and rim that went for over $500. I left before the NH rake with
the dolly wheel sold, friends in the know said it should go for $1,500
and up. There were some wheel rakes but I ignored them. A friend paid
$500 for a Ferguson 3pt rake in good condition.

John Hall