[AT] Battery Charger recommendations

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Apr 23 12:37:01 PDT 2016

Bruce,

I would suspect that a good charger would have a heavy duty transformer in
it and be heavier. Kind of like a welder or so.  Weight might be a good
indicator of goodness.  This reminds of the days when the better audio bass
speakers could be determined somewhat by their coil weight.  Haven't been
out to touch and feel units yet. Once I get a few targets in mind the store
visits will begin.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290

It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.