[AT] Old baler guidance needed

Dan Glass dglass at numail.org
Thu Apr 21 05:01:42 PDT 2016

Baler values must be going up again.  They took a dip a few years ago
when people were switching to round bales.  I have a couple of good
working 273's that people just gave me to haul them off.   I brought
them home and started baling immediately.  I did adjust how tight the
bale was and about every 100 bales a twine would break when the bale
fell out the back.  But just minor adjustments.