[AT] Lawn tractor

Richard Fink Sr rfinksr at verizon.net
Thu Apr 21 04:41:38 PDT 2016

I would be interested in buying them if possible, I don,t plan getting
rid of my 318s any time soon. One i have that is giving me problems is
in a 317 [ bad when new] JD replaced engine when tractor was new from
Kohler ]blown up] to this 18. At 75 i can tinker but big work is for
real men. [bad back and heart legs don,t work]
R Fink Sr
PA

On 4/21/2016 4:55 AM, Steve W. wrote:
> Richard Fink Sr wrote:
>> Do you have them on PDF or the books, sure would make it nice as i have
>> two about i think 5 years apart.
>> R Fink Sr
>> PA
> Technical manual is 1995
> CTM2 is 1990
>
> Also have Onan parts and service manuals for some of the later models as
> well.
>
> All .pdf

---