[AT] Old baler guidance needed

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Apr 20 19:31:21 PDT 2016

Just checked Craigslist, there are a few 273 New Holland balers closer
to you than me, prices from $1-3000.

What are you doing for a tedder? I bought a 3 point 2 basket about 4-5
years ago for $550. I figured it paid for itself in just a couple
cuttings by speeding up the drying (I use a sickle mower, not a
conditioner). I generally ted the hay 2-3 times, helps get it out of the
field before the sun bleaches it.

John Hall