[AT] Lawn tractor

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at myfairpoint.net
Wed Apr 20 11:03:07 PDT 2016

Again, going from memory, I think Harley-Davidson used a two output coil as
well.  Some Kohler twins used that type of coil, some used an odd round one,
laying on it's side instead of standing on end(relative to the terminal
location).  Kohler is about as proud of their parts as Onan of theirs and I
have seen the H-D coil recommended as a replacement for the Kohler.  For
some reason I seem to recall an ignition components company, "Standard" or
some such name, that had those coils as a generic replacement.  "Lost Spark"
or "Wasted Spark" is the term for a system where both plugs fire every time
the points break.

Sorry to be a little rambling and not all that precise, it's a fact of life
now.

Al