[AT] Old baler guidance needed

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Apr 19 09:52:38 PDT 2016

Spencer:
I have hauled a lot of hay from a #3 baler.  If we could cut it and get
it into a windrow, that baler baled it.  A neighbor had it and baled all
our hay and a few other neighbors.  I hauled hay with all the other
kids, we worked right in the field with it.  I don't remember it having
any real issues.   If it has been shedded, it will be just as good as a
newer model.   Plenty of grease on those blocks is the most important thing.

Cecil in OKla