[AT] Tulare CA antique tractor show

D8RMAN at aol.com D8RMAN at aol.com
Tue Apr 19 01:00:21 PDT 2016

Dean, I have never been to this show but would love too some year. Did you
see the CATERPILLAR guys playing in the dirt? That is why they love to come
 to the Tulare show. Will you be at Brooks, OR or Shelton, WA this year? I
will  be at Collier Memorial State Park Logging Museum in Chiloquin, OR on
June 19,  2016 to help them with their Living History Day. This is a fun
event for the  volunteers as we get the machinery ready in the days prior to the
event and then  operate them for the visitor's to view. I usually operate a
CATERPILLAR RD7  pulling a tracked logging arch or a CATERPILLAR 30 pulling
a towed grader. There  is lots of old an rare machines there, some running
some not. They have a big  chainsaw there with an Indian motorcycle engine
as it's power and it is  beautifully restored. I will miss most of these
shows when I move back to  Pennsylvania in the summer of 2017 and probably only
make the show at  Brooks, OR as time may allow. I hope to see you sometime
this year at one of  these shows. Willard Smith

In a message dated 4/16/2016 10:02:40 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,