[AT] Mother

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 14 19:52:49 PDT 2016

Thanks Ron and Gayle.

I'm trying to respond to everyone who commented but to
be honest, I just got home from 3 days of being with Lynn's
dad as he recovers from hip replacement surgery at 86.  I've
driven for 8 hours today and have several hundred e-mails to
get through.  If I miss someone please know that I read your
message and appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Charlie