[AT] Simplicity Sovereign with Kohler CH18 engine - Update

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Wed Apr 13 19:40:19 PDT 2016

Thanks Cecil, the engine has hydraulic lifters, so I can't adjust the
valve clearance. I will try the NGK plugs however, Champions seem to be
fine in some things and terrible in others. I know for a fact that it
has Champions in it right now. I also plan on trying to clean up the
fuel system, and will check the float.

Mike M